List:       publicfile
Subject:    Newsletter Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:57:48 +0530
From:       "Faye Trevino" <pdnorthstar () bigfork ! net>
Date:       2010-11-25 13:39:48

How are you!

Do you want a more satisfactory future, soar in earning power, and brownie points?

Special offer:
We can assist with Diplomas from prestigious universities based on your present \
knowledge and work experience.

Get a Degree in 6 weeks with our program!

~Our program will help EVERYONE with professional experience
get a 100% verified Degree:

~Doctorate
~Bachelors
~Masters

- Think about it...
- Realize YOUR Dreams!
- Live a much better life by earning or upgrading your degree.

This is a rare way to make a right move and receive your due
benefits... if you are qualified but are lacking that piece of paper. Get one from us \
in a Hello, Jim, You know Im over fifty already and my way of life was not always \
that healthy, but you will be surprised how well I can still perform. I know that my \
Meredith is still in love with me, after all those years, just fancy it! Well, heres \
my little secret. I hope it will be just between you and me, right? Jack time.

Call Us to start improving your life!

~CALL~

1-301-396-3506

You should leave us a voice message with your phone number with country code if \
outside USA and name and we'll contact you asap.

It's your decision...
Make the right move.

Sincerely.

Do Not Reply to this Email.
We do not reply to text inquiries, and our server will reject all response traffic.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

After that, everyone will just use the new version.
We launched our Promoted Products platform with a model that includes a program \
called Tweets for Good that gives non-profits (and even regular businesses \
campaigning to make a positive impact through our platform) an opportunity to amplify \
their message. Local newspapers printed special issues dedicated to the rescue.
When you click on a Tweet, you can reply, retweet, favorite, or share it.
This is just the beginning of what could be possible at the intersection of Twitter \
and television. Were excited to see whats next.