List:       publicfile
Subject:    CONFIDENTIAL BIZ PROPOSAL
From:       "Dr. Anthony Allen" <lawy67 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-09 0:45:36

attn=2C
First=2C I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction=2E This is by virtue of its nature
as being utterly confidential and =22top secret=22=2E
We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract
Review Panel who are interested in
importation of goods into our country with funds
that are presently trapped in Nigeria=2E In order to commence this
business=2C we solicit your assistance to enable
us transfer into your account the said-trapped funds=2E
The source of the fund is as follows=3A During the
regime of the last Military transitional
government of Gen=2E Abdulsalami Abubakar=2C
government officials set up companies and awarded
themselves contracts which were
grossly over invoiced in various ministries=2E The present democratic
government of President Olusegun Obasanjo set up the Contract
Review Panel and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds that are \
presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment=2E

However=2C by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this panel=2C \
we cannot acquire this money in our names=2E My colleagues in the panel have \
therefore delegated me as a matter  of trust=2C to look for an oversea partner into \
whose account we would transfer the sum of US$31=2C320=2C000=2E00 =28Thirty-One \
Million=2C Three Hundred and  Twenty thousand United States Dollars=29 in which we
hope to use in purchasing Agro Allied Equipment=2C and to enable us to own properties \
and invest in the stable economy of your  country=2E Hence=2C we are sending you this \
email message=2E We have agreed to share the money thus=3A  1=2E 20% for the account \
owner =28you=29  2=2E 70% for us =28the officials of the CRP=29
3=2E 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses=2E
Please acknowledge receipt of this message for
proper briefing on the safe modality =2E
Yours faithfully
Dr=2E Anthony Allen