List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Oral History Project
From:       Gabriel Ramos <gramos () UPLNJ ! ORG>
Date:       2023-07-25 19:09:32

I was looking to do an oral history project for the town that I work at. It
would consist of neighborhood stories that would be important to preserve
for future generations.

I have never done one before so I was wondering what equipment would be
needed to record these stories and what site can they be stored in. I
haven't decided yet on visual or audio so if I can get recommendations for
both that would be great

Please email me at gramos@uplnj.org

Thank you

--
*Gabriel Ramos*
*Vauxhall Branch Manager*

able to participate in any of its features, including the public forum. To \
unsubscribe from all OCLC marketing email communications (including all OCLC \
listervs, OCLC Connect emails, OCLC event notifications, product/service/cooperative \
updates and newsletters), please email us at unsubscribe@oclc.org.