List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] DC-area Libraries team up with the NBA
From:       Noah Lenstra <0000001107de11d1-dmarc-request () OCLCLISTS ! ORG>
Date:       2020-12-22 14:46:25

Everyone's a potential partner, and given the limitless array of partners,
there are myriad potential outcomes. That is lesson #1 about public
librarianship and public health, or at least that's what I've found in my
reserach.

"This is the first time we have developed a 'tri-state' reading challenge,
and with the Washington Wizards support and generous prize offerings, we
can share the love of reading and fitness with even more in the area,"
Rachel Zukowski of Prince George's County Memorial Library System on new
partnership that includes DC Public Library and Alexandria Library. Learn
more on the NBA's website.

https://www.nba.com/wizards/wizards-launch-winter-reading-challenge

Noah Lenstra
Assistant Professor of Library and Information Science
University of North Carolina Greensboro
njlenstr@uncg.edu
noahlenstra.com
@NoahLenstra
Author, Healthy Living at the Library
<https://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=A5725P>
Director of Let's Move in Libraries <http://letsmovelibraries.org/>

able to participate in any of its features, including the public forum. To \
unsubscribe from all OCLC marketing email communications (including all OCLC \
listervs, OCLC Connect emails, OCLC event notifications, product/service/cooperative \
updates and newsletters), please email us at unsubscribe@oclc.org.