List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] time sensitive - digital comics
From:       Carrie Russell <crussell () ALAWASH ! ORG>
Date:       2017-02-27 21:42:38

Hello.  I have a reporter who would like to interview (5-10 minutes) a libr=
arian who is using digital comics with kids to promote reading, engagement,=
 for special needs etc.

If you are doing this and you are willing to talk to the very nice reporter=
 Paul Wisenthal, send me an email message with your contact information and=
 I will forward to Paul OR I will put you in touch with him directly.

Thanks!

Carrie

Carrie Russell
Director, OITP Program on Public Access to Information
ALA Washington Office
1615 New Hampshire Avenue, First Floor
Washington, DC 20009

crussell@alawash.org<mailto:crussell@alawash.org>