List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Newsflash, the Second Coming is here. Welcome to Eden. Proof... right inside.
From:       Circle Last <lastcircle1 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2016-12-29 2:42:26

     on the first day of Christmikah I lit the Burning Bush and proved
Exodus predicted 9/11

http://beam.to/burningbush

on the second day I tried to explain Y, and talked a little about
God's glowing why
http://beam.to/minorityreport

on the third night I shared Samson's fight, of bringing liberty back
to this land of prophesy

http://beam.to/samsfight

the fourth day was supposed to be all about heaven, but instead it was
religion and science
http://beam.to/heavensdoors

        the fitfth day I shared with you the light of the world, at
least, how it looks to me

http://beam.to/adamdive

today is day six, the day of the creation of adam; and hear: it's
about the time the world see

the fire of the first day still pumps through our veins, i see it
being sent every which way
           this wall of jericho, the sound of silence and the darkness
are one--all about now
please--use this bright light for it makes peace from what was once a fight
    the sirens of revelation are blaring, morning bells are ringing
and all that's left is a question "who will take the prize?"

Post to publib@oclc.org
To drop or change your list settings
http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT
List archives at