List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [PubLib] In need of good scheduling software
From:       Gretchen Pruett <GPruett () NBTEXAS ! ORG>
Date:       2016-12-22 21:34:41

Betsey -

We also use Schedule 3W at our library and we love it because it allows for two \
layers of scheduling.  So for our staff - we schedule their work time, and then we \
can add a layer which shows their desk assignments.  This has been crucial for us \
because our staff rotate between desks a lot!  An average staff member might be at 3 \
or 4 locations during the day.  It is also very easy to see (and the software will \
prompt you) who else is around when someone calls in sick.  It has lots of other \
features, but the two layer schedule is the one we can't do without!

Gretchen

Gretchen Pruett
Library Director | Library
700 E Common St | New Braunfels, TX 78130
830-221-4322 | GPruett@nbtexas.org | www.nbtexas.org/library

This email, plus any attachments, may constitute a public record of the City of New \
Braunfels and may be subject to public disclosure under the Texas Public Information \
                Act
.