List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Looking for a short story - death of bus driver
From:       elizabeth fraser <kcplmove () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2016-11-28 20:41:59

Hi
   An older patron is trying to find a short story.  I've been through
Short Story Index, but I don't see, to know enough for that to work.

   In the short story a man feels that the bus driver is insulting or
ignoring the man.  He kills the bus driver.  The death of the bus driver
triggers a wave of deaths where people feel they can kill people who
ignore/insult them.

  I know it isn't much to go on, but any help is appreciated.

elf

--
Elizabeth Fraser
Reference Services Head