List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] cash donation boxes at libraries
From:       Rosalie Baker <rbaker () BERNARDSVILLELIBRARY ! ORG>
Date:       2015-12-30 18:28:23

We have had a donation jar out on the front desk for years. It was
originally a repository for change found on the floor, and for patrons
insisting they pay for a paper clip or staple. The current one is a large
old-fashioned canning jar decorated up with ribbons. We also put it at the
door of the community room when we have programs. The change really adds up!

Rosalie Baker

Technical Services Manager

Bernardsville Public Library

1 Anderson Hill Rd.