List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [PubLib] Circulating Kindles in Public Libraries
From:       Samantha Hudson <shudson () NWRLS ! COM>
Date:       2015-08-28 17:19:09

Hmmm, we'll have to try this.

Thank you!

Sam
From: Melanie Bell [mbell@chelseadistrictlibrary.org]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 12:16 PM
To: Samantha Hudson

I think if you just turn the whispersync off that will fix your issues. I k=
now it mentions syncing highlights and stuff but I think it also controls d=
ownloading content

To ensure Whispersync is enabled, or to disable Whispersync:

 1.  Go to Manage Your Content and Devices<https://www.amazon.com/mycd>. [ =
on your amazon account]
 2.  Select the Settings tab.
 3.  Under Device Synchronization (Whispersync Settings), set Whispersync D=
evice Synchronization to ON or OFF.

Melanie Bell | Network Administrator
Chelsea District Library | 221 S. Main St. Chelsea, MI 48118
734.475.8732 ext. 222 | mbell@chelseadistrictlibrary.org<mailto:mbell@chels=
eadistrictlibrary.org>

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Samantha Hudson <shudson@nwrls.com<mailto:=