List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Technology and Content Strategy Manager (Suffolk VA)
From:       "Clint S. Rudy" <crudy () SUFFOLKVA ! US>
Date:       2015-08-28 16:36:32

Colleagues,

Please help us promote this position widely.

Thank you.

Technology and Content Strategy Manager (Librarian III)

www.suffolkpubliclibrary.com/careers

The Suffolk Public Library is more than just buildings full of books.

We believe in connecting individuals and groups to information, ideas and e=
xperiences in any way possible, and we are looking for an innovative leader=
 to help strengthen our ability to meet our patrons where they are. We want=
 you to take our technology and collections to new heights to increase our =
ability to reach new audiences and meet the technological needs of our comm=
unity as our Technology and Content Strategy Manager.

This position will close Sunday, September 13, 2015.

Sincerely,

Clint S. Rudy

Director of Libraries

Suffolk Public Library