List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Ad-hoc survey
From:       "Mannino, Kathleen" <kmannino () CNR ! EDU>
Date:       2015-04-29 19:37:17

Hello Fellow Librarians,

A few weeks ago I sent a survey out to the library community to gather info=
rmation for a book I am contracted to write about libraries and the service=
s available/not available to library patrons and students with physical dis=
abilities. If you have already responded to the survey, I give you many tha=
nks. If you asked for a copy of my findings, I will send it to you as soon =
as the survey has been completed.

This topic is not only for eyes and ears corporate, government, hospital, s=
chool, and college administrators, but to all library users, especially par=
ents who have disabled children who dream of attending college one day. The=
 20 question ad-hoc survey can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/=
WFXPP25 and I hope you will complete and submit the survey by Friday, May 1=
5th.  Please feel free to share the link with other librarians you know wit=
hin and outside of the United States.

With sincere thanks and appreciation,

Kathleen S. Mannino, MLIS, MS

Reference Librarian

The Mother Irene Gill Library

The College of New Rochelle

This message (including my attachments) contains confidential information i=
ntended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If y=
ou are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and be aw=
are that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the ta=
king of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Post to publib@oclc.org
To drop or change your list settings
http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT
List archives at