List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [PubLib] Fwd: ALA Election Season
From:       Ann Perrigo <annatapl () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2015-03-30 11:07:11

Great news that you are running, Nann!  I still miss Jim Casey's voice on
Council.  He always did such a good job of reporting back to us his view of
Council happenings.

You've got my vote--as long as I remember to complete my ballot!

Ann

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, Nann Hilyard <nbhilyard@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello, everyone:
> The ALA ballot goes out this week.
> I'm running for Councilor-at-Large.  I'd appreciate your vote!
>
> As an at-large Councilor I will be mindful of the interests and positions
> of the areas of ALA that I'm involved in --
> United for Libraries (engaging advocates),
> Public Library Association (I started as a patron (age 3) and stayed as an
> employee),
> Reference and User Services Association (answering questions and
> recommending books is what I love to do),
> Retired Members Round Table  (valuing our collective energy and talent),
> Freedom to  Read Foundation (our ethical foundation),
> and, of course,
>  the ALA Biblioquilters (whose projects raise funds for the ERT Hoy
> Scholarship)
>
> Thank you very much!
>
>  Nann
>

> ######################################
> Nann Blaine Hilyard
> retired librarian * quiltmaker * volunteer
> Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
> http://withstringsattached.blogspot.com

Ann Perrigo, Director (retired)
Allegan (MI) District Library