List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [PubLib] Scanning to USB on public copier - to charge or not to charge?
From:       Louise Moe <LOUISE () ROCHESTER ! LIB ! MN ! US>
Date:       2014-10-29 22:14:42

Sorry, this was a too quick reply all.  Meant for staff in our library.  My \
apologies.

> > > Louise Moe 10/29/2014 5:12 PM >>>
Could our printer be an additional scanner?

> > > Terry Mendoza <tmendoza@MCALLEN.NET> 10/25/2014 9:29 AM >>>
Catherine,
That is a great idea, at the moment we don't have the problem of patron using the \
scanner for long periods of time but your idea is something that I would keep in mind \
for future use. Our copier/scanner/printer is used for scanning and we don't charge \
for the service.

Thanks,

Terry Mendoza
Palm View Branch