List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [PubLib] recording computer assistance requests
From:       Gair Helfrich <ghelfrich () ACLSYS ! ORG>
Date:       2014-06-18 20:13:46

We use Envisionware to reserve and use the computers and LPT One to manage printing.  \
It's a delight to use, especially compared to our previous program. The program \
provides reports on total uses, total time used, average session length.  The average \
session length has come in very handy as we (library administration) can quickly show \
that the branch's perceptions that people are "staying on the computers all day" is \
wrong--because our average session lengths range from 34 minutes to 48 ,minutes (over \
10 branches).  LPT One provides a breakdown by branch of the monies collection for \
each of our various printer types--color and black and white.

Hope this helps,
Gair

Gair Helfrich, MLS
Assistant Director
Atlantic County Library System
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6327  Fax: 609-625-8143
ghelfrich@aclsys.org
http://atlanticlibrary.org