List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Cataloging Teaching & Learning Survey
From:       "Hoffman, Gretchen" <GHoffman () MAIL ! TWU ! EDU>
Date:       2013-09-30 17:52:17

*Please excuse cross-postings*

Dear Colleagues,

We are conducting a survey about what makes a good cataloging class, and we=
 need your help. We would like to invite those who possess a Master's degre=
e in library and/or information science or the equivalent (such as library =
service), and who completed a beginning library cataloging course to comple=
te the following survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/53M8YLZ

This survey is not just for catalogers. Don't worry if you haven't cataloge=
d anything in your career or if you don't remember anything specific from t=
he cataloging course you took. We are focusing on the teaching and learning=
 of cataloging, so your experience and opinion are very helpful and valuabl=
e to us. Please pass the survey along to anyone or any group who might be i=
nterested in completing it.

The survey should take about 10-15 to complete and no identifying informati=
on will be collected. The deadline for completing the survey is October 31,=
 2013.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Karen Snow, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Dominican University
ksnow@dom.edu

Gretchen L. Hoffman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
Texas Woman's University
ghoffman@mail.twu.edu

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings