List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] tumblr
From:       Sarah Holmes <sholmes () ANDERSONLIBRARY ! ORG>
Date:       2013-09-26 18:57:39

The tumblr for the Anderson County Public Library is
http://andersoncountylibrary.tumblr.com/

Our tumblr has been growing slowly but steadily in popularity in the past
several months. It has been a useful tool in engaging our community (and
people outside of it) by providing information and promoting everything from
serious literary topics to jokes and funny pictures.

I love tumblr; it provides a combination of the connectivity you get on
Facebook and the pithiness of a tweet.

Sarah Holmes
Belton Branch Manager
91 Breazeale St