List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Book Club Kits
From:       "Deyermond, Geraldine" <gdeyermond () MHL ! ORG>
Date:       2013-02-28 20:00:08

The Merrimack Valley Library Consortium Book Club Kit Committee in Massachu=
setts is gathering information on the use of book club kits.  We are asking=
 you to take the following survey. We want to find out how many libraries a=
re using kits, how they circulate kits, what is contained in the kits, and =
how often the kits are circulated.

The Merrimack Valley Library Consortium began the Book Club Kit program app=
roximately 11 year ago.  There are 34 libraries in the consortium that shar=
e 271 titles.  We are reevaluating our procedures and value of this service=
.

We appreciate your opinion and time taking this short survey.

Please clink in this link to find survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LZB=
BQHD

Gerry Deyermond
Assistant Head of circulation
Memorial Hall Library
2 North Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
www.mhl.org
978-623-8401 x35
Ad-hoc committee- Book Club Kits
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium

MLA Paralibrarian Section: check out what's happening!
http://mlaparalibrarian.wordpress.com/
http://pinterest.com/mlaparas/
Twitter: MLAParas

Post to publib@webjunction.org