List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Nonfiction circulation stats
From:       Penny Neubauer <pneubauer () RODMANLIBRARY ! COM>
Date:       2012-07-30 19:28:19

Hi all,
I would like to begin gathering circulation stats for our nonfiction
collection by tracking subject usage (via Dewey #) using our Millennium
ILS.  Currently our parameters are simply 000, 100, 200, etc. which
deems the stats virtually useless.  I would like to use these stats to
aid in collection development/marketing.  If you are gathering stats in
this (or any other workable) manner, would you mind sharing your ranges
of parameters so that I don't have to figure it out myself? :-)
I appreciate your collective wisdom!

Penny

--
Penny Neubauer
Reference Manager

Titles I've recently read:

An Unquenchable Thirst: Following Mother Teresa in Search of Love, Service, and an \
Authentic Life by Mary Johnson

Carly's Voice: Breaking through Autism by Arthur Fleischmann with Carly Fleischmann

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings
http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT
List archives at