List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Facebook Beginners Guide from statestats.org
From:       "Sloan, Susan" <SSloan () CI ! BOCA-RATON ! FL ! US>
Date:       2012-07-30 16:57:54

Is anyone using the Facebook Beginners Guide from Statestats.org (http://=
www.statestats.org/facebook-beginners-guide-101/)? We were contacted by o=
ne of the developers who asked that we use it on our site. It looks prett=
y good, but it seems odd that they want you to download the code instead =
of just providing a link without the download instructions. Thoughts?

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan Sloan
Technology Services Librarian
Boca Raton Public Library
561/393-7904
ssloan@ci.boca-raton.fl.us<mailto:ssloan@ci.boca-raton.fl.us>
http://www.bocalibrary.org<http://www.bocalibrary.org/>

Print...digital...whatever. Just read!!

***************************
Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written c=
ommunications
to or from local officials regarding city business are public records, an=
d are available to
the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may theref=
ore be subject
to public disclosure.

The City of Boca Raton scanned this outbound message for viruses, vandals=
 and malicious
content and found this message to be free of such content.