List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Children's ebooks
From:       Sheilah O'Connor <soconnor () TORONTOPUBLICLIBRARY ! CA>
Date:       2012-07-26 15:22:51

I am doing some research on children and ebooks and ereaders. I know that s=
ome libraries are lending preloaded ereaders. Do any of these readers inclu=
de children's ebooks?

How much demand is there in your library for kids' ebooks &/or how much do =
you get asked from parents or kids about help getting a book for their read=
er?
Have you had any requests for recommendations for children's book apps?

Answers to any or all of these gratefully accepted- and anything else about=
 children's ebooks and the library that I neglected to ask about.

Sheilah O'Connor
Toronto Public Library

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings