List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] 4 Days Left to Submit Your Creative Scholarship Entry
From:       <steven_hansen () COMCAST ! NET>
Date:       2012-05-30 16:13:21

Are you a creative thinker, innovator and change agent? If so, we want yo=
to join us in Telluride in September. We have several scholarship
opportunities available for in-state and out-of-state candidates.

Only four days left until the deadline! Send us your best idea today - th=
sky's the limit:

http://rsquaredconference.org/about/scholarships

R-SQUARED - THE RISK & REWARD CONFERENCE for Library Professionals
Sept. 9-11, 2012
Telluride, Colorado

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings