List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Looking for a roommate (and room) for BEA-Tuesday night
From:       Meg Anastasi <meg.anastasi () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2012-05-25 23:37:28

*please excuse the cross postings*

Good afternoon!

I was wondering if there is anyone who, like me, waited 'til the last
minute to book a room for BEA. I am staying for just Tuesday night, don't
smoke and will be in and out before you know it.
Is there anyone who can spare a floor?

Thanks so much!!

*Meg Aust-Anastasi*
Reference Librarian
Springfield City Library, Forest Park Branch
380 Belmont Street
Springfield, MA  01108
(413) 263-6843  ext. 12
Springfield City Library - A Brighter Future for Springfield Today

‎"Read for fun, read for information, read in order to understand yourself
and other people with quite different ideas. Learn about the world beyond
your door. Learn to be compassionate and grow in wisdom. Books can help us
in all these ways." --Katherine Paterson, National Ambassador for Young
Peoples Literature 2010-2012

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings
http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT