List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] R-SQUARED CONFERENCE  SCHOLARSHIPS - ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY!
From:       <steven_hansen () COMCAST ! NET>
Date:       2012-05-25 19:50:31

Attention: Creative thinkers, innovators, risk takers. We want to see you at

R-SQUARED &#8211; THE RISK & REWARD CONFERENCE for Library Professionals
September 9-11, 2012
Mountain Village in Telluride, Colorado

CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Are you excited about sharing brave ideas in a spectacular setting but don't
have the funds to get to Telluride? We have several R-Squared conference
scholarship opportunities available. No 500-word essay required. All you
need to do is create your most engaging content that shows us how you are a
valuable asset to R-Squared &#8211; The Risk and Reward Conference and how your
attendance will affect your library and community. Create a video, website,
animation, illustration, blog &#8211; anything that can be linked to with a
single
URL.

Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
&#183;	Creativity
&#183;	Passion
&#183;	Endorsements from your community
&#183;	Concrete examples of how you are a change agent
Through the support of our generous sponsors, we now have in-state,
out-of-state and even international scholarship opportunities available.
Channel all of that creative energy and submit it on our scholarship page
(http://rsquaredconference.org/about/scholarships). Deadline for submission
is June 3, 2012; scholarship recipients will be contacted by June 15, 2012.

CALL FOR CONFERENCE VOLUNTEERS

Already planning on attending R-Squared and interested in helping make it
all happen? Join the R-Squared Volunteer Squad. We're looking for creative,
enthusiastic individuals to help stuff bags, hold mikes, organize cords, run
around Telluride and greet people with smiles at R-Squared in September.
Volunteers get a nifty R-Squared T-shirt, high fives, and good karma for
helping out. Fill out our volunteer form
(http://rsquaredconference.org/about/volunteer) if you're ready to lend a hand.

See you in Telluride!

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings