List:       publib
Subject:    [PubLib] Send replys to publib@webjunction.org Re: [PubLib] Is it OK to use Facebook to contact peop
From:       Diedre Conkling <diedre08 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2012-05-24 22:23:52

I have been waiting for your replies to this message but I just hit Reply
myself and it is back to going to the wrong email list so your responses
may not be getting posted on the list.  Responses only go out when sent to
publib@webjunction.org.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou

Post to publib@webjunction.org
To drop or change your list settings
http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?REPORT