List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [Publib] Readlike for A Painted House
From:       "Janet" <jalcon () mcpld ! org>
Date:       2011-08-31 21:50:54

Maybe the series by Martha Grimes that begins with Hotel Paradise (Cold Flat
Junction, Belle Ruin, Fadeaway Girl)about a twelve year-old girl who lives in
a rundown resort in the South with her mother and is obsessed with solving a
local murder that happened 40 years before.

Janet Alcon
Mesa County Public Library