List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] restroom vandalism
From:       Aspasia Luster <lustera () ecgrl ! org>
Date:       2011-08-30 17:48:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We also keep the restrooms locked due to vandalism. If a patron wants to use
the restroom they have to give us their ID or library card to use it. Also,
if a patron has fines over $10 they aren't allowed to use the restroom. This
policy was started in our old building and temporarily suspended until the
vandalism started again in the men's restroom.

--
Aspasia Luster
Library Assistant III - Georgia Room