List:       publib
Subject:    Re: [Publib] DVD check-out policies
From:       Diane C Thompson <thompsdi () bc ! edu>
Date:       2010-10-28 20:25:08

Hi Rose,
I think this is a good approach to DVD lending. I have one or two
questions about the categories. For your feature films do you make
distinctions between current releases and something that's been out for
a year or more? How are you defining "classics"? Also do you have
multiple copies or popular DVD titles?

Diane

--
Diane C. Thompson
Senior Metadata Services Assistant

I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not
retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.

William Lloyd Garrison
1805-1879