List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] VHS cardboard boxes questions
From:       Paula Laurita <allibrarydirector () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-28 15:09:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am in the process of changing our baroque method of circulating
videotapes.  Currently the original tape boxes are brought up to the
ciruclation desk and the staff must retrieve the actual tape from the shelf,
leaving the empty box in it's place.  This takes up a lot of space and time
and restricts use of self-check.

We're putting the tapes out where patrons can directly access them.  Now I
have hundreds of little cardboard boxes that were inside the original tape
boxes.  (Are you following me?)

I have two questions:

1.  Does anyone have any suggestions for using these boxes? or
2.  Would anyone like them for the cost of postage?

--
Paula S.W. Laurita, MLIS
Director

ALLibraryDirector@gmail.com

*"We have found that a library is not an end in itself, but a means to many
ends." Charles E. Rush, 1939*