List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Gressco DVD Kwik Cases for sale
From:       <mcarp () cbpl ! lib ! ia ! us>
Date:       2010-09-30 14:19:31

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

arial,helvetica,sans-serif">Greetings,<br><br>The Council Bluffs Public Library has \
some Gressco DVD Kwik Cases we're putting up for sale.<br><br>We would like $4.00 a \
case or best offer.&nbsp; Currently we have 2400 for sale, so if you'd like all of \
them we're definitely willing to work out a deal!&nbsp; Of course we will sell \
smaller quantities.<br><br>All of the Kwik cases are used, but are in good working \
order, they also have been tagged with 3M security strips.<br><br>If you have have \