List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Patrons and loitering
From:       Alison Baker <baklins () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-29 15:05:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was interested to read the recent posting concerning problems afterschool
with students in the library.  We have a relatively large space - paved and
grassed outside the children's room entrance and the library entrance from
the parking lot.  On a daily basis we have between 20 and 40 teens out there
'hanging out'.  Does anyone have a policy concerning using the exterior
grounds of their library and or loitering that they can share?
Thanks so much
Alison@ Salem