List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Today for Science!
From:       Dale McCreedy <mccreedy () fi ! edu>
Date:       2009-08-31 11:29:58

We need your help to reach our goal of 100 survey participants and today is the last \
day!
The Franklin Institute has partnered with the Philadelphia library system to create a \
national model for integrating science into library programs. We are conducting this \
survey to better understand the extent to which such a model might fit with other \
institution types in various regions.
Please click HERE to take our 10-15 minute survey. Surveys must be completed by 5PM \
EST TODAY in order to be entered into a drawing for one of four $25 Amazon.com gift \
certificates. Winners will be notified by Friday, September 4th.
Thank you,
Dale

Dale McCreedy, Ph.D. - mccreedy@fi.edu
Director, Gender and Family Learning Programs Franklin Institute Science Museum
222 N. 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA  19103
215-448-1092 / 215-448-1219 (fax)

P.S. If the link above does not work, please copy and paste the following into your \
address bar: http://vovici.com/wsb.dll/s/6ea8g3f1ac