List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] cataloging survey
From:       runjuliet <runjuliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 2:07:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks to everyone who replied. The survey has reached its maximum number of
respondents, so that's why some of you have been shut-out. My apologies! I
couldn't afford to do a bigger survey at this time.

I'm sorting through the responses now and I hope to post results by the end
of the week. Thanks again to everyone who replied and left feedback!