List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Re: Interfiling Large Print
From:       gresd () ohoopeelibrary ! org (Dusty Gres)
Date:       2007-05-31 16:27:58

 Mainly due to space issues we interfiled our Large Print nonfiction with
regular nonfiction, keeping the LP fiction in a separate area.
 The circulation of the LP nonfiction has increased dramatically and we have
more space for the LP fiction.

Dusty Gres, Director
Ohoopee Regional Library System
Hdq: Vidalia-Toombs County Library