List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Adult Summer Reading Program--Staff Eligible?
From:       mjsoucie () wilmingtonlibrary ! org (Mary Soucie)
Date:       2007-05-31 10:43:00

Shannon,
We also do a separate, totally voluntary, program for staff. My staff
are never allowed to win prizes. The first year we had our (foster) son,
I wouldn't let him win a prize and he didn't think it very fair. I've
eased up some on that. :-)

Mary J. Soucie, MLIS
Library Director
Wilmington Public Library District