List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Re: Playaway audiobooks
From:       smcgowan () webrary ! org (Susan McGowan)
Date:       2007-04-27 18:33:18

Our library made good use of our old VHS security cases for our new
Playaway collection. The newest Playaway cases fit neatly inside. --
Susan

On Apr 27, 2007, at 9:14 AM, publib-request@webjunction.org wrote:

> We are going to add Playaway audiobooks to our collection and are
> wondering
> about whether or not to put them in locked cases.  We would appreciate
> hearing about other libraries' experiences with circulating
> Playaways and if
> locked cases are being used.  If not, have there been problems with
> theft?
> Have Playaways been popular?

Susan McGowan
Head of Reference Services
Morton Grove Public Library
Morton Grove, IL
(847) 965-4220
Direct Line: (847) 929-5118
smcgowan@webrary.org
http://www.webrary.org

Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect official Library policy.