List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] "Excess" publications available to other libraries
From:       Stephen.Pomes () mms ! gov (Pomes, Stephen)
Date:       2006-07-31 12:42:13

We've revised the list of duplicate and discarded publications, and
we're giving them away to other libraries.  These publications are
available at no charge. Postage reimbursement is not required.  Send all
requests to: lee.adams@mms.gov
To see a complete list of the discard titles, please visit this webpage
- http://www.geocities.com/stephen_v_pomes/

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
Minerals Management Service - Library
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, La. 70123
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those
of  my employer.