List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Walter the dog
From:       sedanlib () terraworld ! net (Kathleen McCorkle)
Date:       2006-07-28 15:20:15

Hey Joe, I just returned from Huston where my 10 year old grandson and I
sang the toot song quite often, not because of me but himself.  We had a
great time.  He likes beans & onions.
I am on the clock but work quite often off the clock to finish up and
besides my board has a great sense of humor.  I pass some Library jokes on
to them!