List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] community building online survey
From:       hillc () oclc ! org (Hill,Chrystie)
Date:       2006-07-28 13:39:29

Are you a librarian focused on building community, wherever you are?
Have you worked on a library program or service that was particularly
successful with partners, patrons, or staff?

Steven M. Cohen and I are currently doing research for a book project on
libraries and community building, and we're looking for your stories
about community needs assessment, program development, evaluation,
marketing, funding, and ... you tell us!

Learn more at http://librariesbuildcommunities.org.

It doesn't matter what library you work in, or where you are in the
world, we want to hear from you. If you'd like to tell us more about you
or your library's projects, please follow this link to our short online
survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=776481976200

Thanks in advance for your interest and time. We look forward to hearing
from you.

-Chrystie R. Hill

http://webjunction.org
http://itgirlconsulting.com