List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Children's YA ideas
From:       mgolrick () brdgprtpl ! lib ! ct ! us (Michael Golrick)
Date:       2006-07-27 14:19:58

Hi-

When I was in New Orleans I attended the ribbon cutting for the
Children's Resource Center. I liked the "risers" (moveable I think) and
story hour chair, plus the great murals.

You can see photos in the New Orleans set on my Flickr page, link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael_golrick/sets/72157594180423901/

Hope this helps.

Michael A. Golrick              mgolrick@bridgeportpubliclibrary.org
City Librarian                  http://www.bridgeportpubliclibrary.org
Bridgeport Public Library	203/576.7777 (office)
925 Broad Street		203/333.0253 (fax)
Bridgeport CT 06604-4871

Message: 16