List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] EOS International
From:       d.cunningham () vlc ! lib ! mi ! us (Deana Cunningham)
Date:       2005-07-29 11:52:41

I worked for a small public library who used EOS in northern
Michigan. It was not well liked by patrons or staff when first
implemented (about 3 or 4 years ago?). Having worked with other
library automation systems I think there is better out there but
hopefully you'll hear back from some more recent users. They were
constantly upgrading and maybe it's better now.

Deana L. Cunningham, Director
Harrison Community Library
105 E. Main St., PO Box 380
Harrison, MI 48625