List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Promoting Services for Teachers
From:       PWoodworth () quincylibrary ! org (Pat Woodworth)
Date:       2005-07-28 12:50:53

Hello,

Our library has a classroom deposit delivery service.  Some teachers use the service \
and other do not.  We are trying to think of a promotion that would highlight this \
service, as well as all the other benefits of using the library, to teachers in our \
town.  We have thought about having a teachers-only open house type of event.  Has \
anyone tried something like this?  Was it successful?  What sort of "hook" (other \
than food!) did you use to get them to come?  What time of day works?  What time of \
year?  Any suggestions are welcome.  TIA for your help.

Pat Woodworth
Quincy Public Library
Quincy, IL