List:       publib
Subject:    [Publib] Digest within digests
From:       conroym () mrrl ! org (Conroy, Margaret )
Date:       2005-07-28 12:50:51

Wow.  That last digest must have set a record for the number of \
digests-within-a-digest. And this just days after a reminder not to do that from the \
list moms.  Come on people.

I gave up reading the redundant epistle to send this curmudgeonly message.  I was \
primed to do so after discovering 1/2 inch of cruise package printouts that an \
anonymous staff member had made overnight and then failed to pick up (and \
subsequently pay for) from the printer tray.   Yikes - I think it's time for ME to go \
on a cruise!  Grrr.... :)

Margaret Conroy, Director
Missouri River Regional Library
214 Adams St.  P.O. Box 89