List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Re: Books not ordered (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2005-04-27 15:56:28

Sender: Sue Kamm <suekamm@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Books not ordered

Did this package come through the mail?  I believe that postal regulations consider \
such things to be gifts to the recipient, and you can do whatever you want with them. \
But check with the postal authorities before you decide to use the books to line cat \
litter boxes or birdcages, or as packing materials ;-)