List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Re: PUBLIB digest 2739 (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2004-05-18 16:12:17

Sender: Jean Cotner <jeanctnr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: PUBLIB digest 2739

After trying various other methods, we were able to have our "Electronic Reference & \
Information" dept sign up customers for computer classes at mutliple libraries. All \
incoming calls to any branch (we have 21 sites), are channeled to ERI, making \
centralized sign-up easier. With only 12 seats available, this system seems to be \
working well. M. Jean Cotner      jeanctnr@yahoo.com
Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
Tampa-Hillsborough County Library System
Tampa, FL

publib@webjunction.org wrote:
PUBLIB Digest 2739

Topics covered in this issue include: