List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Re: ASVAB (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2004-05-08 8:12:46

Sender: smoulder@nc.rr.com
Subject: Re: ASVAB

Hello, Publibbers,

I remember reading on this list about some libraries that purchase test exam books, \
such as the ASVAB, GED, etc., from just one company.  For example, they purchase the \
GED books from Barron's, the ASVAB books from Ostrow, and the SAT books from \
Peterson's.  I thought that this was a good ideas since our catalog has 37 different \
title records for the ASVAB.  This is confusing for staff, not just patrons.  I \
looked through the archives and couldn't find the reference to this practice.

If anyone has any information on this, please contact me off list.

Thanks for your time,
Sana Moulder