List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Roommate for Midwinter (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2002-12-27 15:36:48

Sender: "McFall, Mairi" <MMcfall@aclibrary.org>
Subject: Roommate for Midwinter

I'm looking for a non-smoking woman to share a hotel room with at ALA
midwinter in Philadelphia. I'm a public librarian in California, interested
in technology, intellectual freedom and services to underserved populations.
I will arrive on Thursday, January 23rd and returning to California on
Tuesday, January 28th. I'd love to hear from you're interested. Please
contact me off the list.

Màiri  Mc Fall
Alameda County Library
mmcfall@aclibrary.org