List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Response to CD vendor query (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2002-08-29 20:54:37

Sender: "Fred Sandner" <fsandner@ansernet.rcls.org>
Subject: Response to CD vendor query

     After having had disappointing experiences with library jobbers, we find AEC \
One-Stop Group quite satisfactory (aent.com / 800-388-8889). They claim to be the \
largest in the country. They do have a library rep (Laurie Bleiberg). They have a \
good monthly catalog, online ordering and have the latest releases. What we can't get \
from them we can usually get from Amazon or other specialty distributors. They do not \
backorder titles (NA titles are saved to a separate file so they can be ordered later \
- a feature we like). The entire order usually comes within a few days. Their search \
engine is a little lacking and can be occasionally frustrating. But overall, they are \
good.

--
Fred Sandner
Head, Circulation/Media Services