List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Re: Multi Volume DVD's/Videos (fwd)
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2002-08-29 16:07:48

Sender: Patti Cheney <cheneyp@libcoop.net>
Subject: Re: Multi Volume DVD's/Videos

It depends on the title, but most of the time we catalog them separately.  The \
Sopranos, for example, we catalog each tape/DVD individually, as there is too much to \
watch in one week.  Another example would be Ken Burn's series, Baseball, Civil War, \
or Jazz, which we also cataloged individually.  The only problem is that the \
individual tapes can't be replaced.  Hope this helps!

Patti Cheney
Romeo District Library
Washington, MI