List:       publib
Subject:    [PUBLIB] Help! Trying to find sources for Computers to serve Latino
From:       plib2 () webjunction ! org (PUBLIB)
Date:       2001-10-31 20:43:13

Sender: "Mary Pappano" <mdpappano@msn.com>
Subject: Help! Trying to find sources for Computers to serve Latino Patrons

I have already searched the Archive and didn't find anything to address this
topic specifically. This is the first time I have posted.

My Branch Manager is already aware of the cost of the Gates Foundation
computers but has asked  me to inquire of the list members if they have
obtained their computers from any other source. We want to have 1 computer
available for Latino patrons to use in Spanish to do Word Processing, Excel,
etc. Any information you can provide will be most appreciated.

Mary Pappano, Librarian
Prince William Public Library System